Last Updated: March 12th, 2017
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in various ways when you use the Services. This information includes your name, email address, age, motivational factors and other items in the account registration. If you register for the Services via a third-party service with which you have an account, such as Facebook, we may collect certain information from your third-party account, such as name, email address, and other personal information that your privacy settings in your third-party account permit us to access. We may also collect demographic information that you submit as part of the registration process.
If you opt to connect any applications, devices, services, or any accounts that you maintain with a third-party to the Services (collectively “Third-Party Applications”), we will also collect the information that you authorize us to collect on your behalf from such Third-Party Applications, including, but not limited to, health and wellness data, as well as your contacts. We may combine the data that you authorize us to collect from Third Party Applications with information that we already hold.
Cookies and Data Collection:
When you utilize our Services, certain information is automatically collected. For example, we may automatically collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer operating system, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our Services. We may also collect information such as your Device ID and geo-location data. Most mobile devices provide you with the ability to turn off location services. For more information regarding location services, please contact your device manufacturer or mobile carrier. Turning off location services may impact certain features of the Services. Even if you do not register with our Services, or submit information directly, our Services may collect this automatically collected information.
Cookies & Similar Technologies: We and our partners collect information about you, your usage of the Services and your devices through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. A “cookie” is a small data file sent from a website, or email, and stored on your computer or mobile phone to identify you and your device in the future and allow for an enhanced personalized user experience based on your previous activity on the website. You should consult your web browser to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may not be able to use certain features of our Services.
We do not currently employ technologies that recognize “Do Not Track” signals from your browser.
How We Use Information
- Operate and improve our Services, including development of new features and functionalities;
- Improve our reward offerings;
- Contact you about:
- your account;
- current and future programs offered via the Services;
- Respond to your feedback, comments, or questions, or to otherwise send you information about our Services;
- Ask you to complete surveys about the Services or programs.
- Analyze how you use and interact with our Services;
- We may aggregate your information to prepare analyses or reports for our partners, or potential partners regarding the use of our Services and/or data about our user population.
- Protect our Services and the information collected against fraudulent, illegal, or otherwise unauthorized activity, including any investigation into such activity;
- For any other purpose described in this Policy
How We Share Information
We will not sell, rent, or otherwise share your PII with third parties for such third party’s direct marketing purposes.
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal information with our affiliates, service providers, and third party business partners. For instance:
- We may share your PII with our vendors, or other companies with whom we have a contractual relationship, such as for email management. Such companies will be obligated to protect the confidentiality of your personal information;
- We may share your PII with the service providers who work with us to administer and provide the Services;
- If you access the Services through our partners’ websites and applications, in order to provide and administer the Services, may require that we share user identification, such as a logon name, associated with your Account with such partners.
- We may share your PII if we reasonably believe that is necessary in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal process (such as subpoenas or warrants), or any other legal or regulatory request; or
- We may disclose or transfer your PII to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
We may sell or otherwise share aggregated data, or other data that does not identify you personally, for industry analysis, market research, demographic profiling, or for any other permitted purpose. Any third parties with whom we share such data will be contractually prohibited from attempting to re-identify you.
You may opt-out of receiving certain communications from us. To opt-out of any communications, follow the instructions in that communication or visit the settings tab of your account.
We use a combination of commercially reasonable technical and administrative safeguards to protect the integrity of your information. No method of Internet transmission or electronic storage, however, is 100% secure or error-free, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13.